Jun 21, 2010

Second Time Through

I've started the HCG Program again. I first did three weeks starting on Mother's Day. I then took three weeks off. I started again this weekend with the gorging and now, today, will begin the program in earnest.

I went from 297 to 273 the first time through. After gorging this weekend I weighed 280.2 pounds this morning. Right now I'm having an apple with water for breakfast. I have a salad for lunch and I plan on going by Chick-fil-A to pick up two grilled chicken breasts later this morning.

This time through I will be going the full 42 days with plans on getting my weight below 250. I also plan on going back to my protein shakes for breakfast and lunch once I'm done with the HCG.

1 comment:

ldfs said...

Following your progress with interest and cheering you on. What concerns me about this plan is that it seems too extreme to be sustainable. I'm very suspicious of diets that require changes that I can't imagine continuing permanently.

Sending positive thoughts your way.