Jun 28, 2010

Up and down

It was up and down over the weekend. I Sunday morning I weighed in at 269.2 while this morning I weighed in at 270.8.

I ended up hiking Friday and Saturday at Chattooga Belle Farm. The loop we hike is 2 to 3 miles and the last 1,500 feet is uphill. I knew those hiking trips would see some calories burn. On Sunday I stayed home and snacked on a couple of handfuls of cashews.

Anyway...I think I'm on track with this cleansing program right now. Today I have homemade chicken/turkey sausage. We bought ground turkey and chicken Saturday. I mixed that with garlic and minced onion with some red pepper.

I started with apple and banana for the morning. Lunch will be a salad with the chicken sausage. Dinner will be chicken sausage only. When I get home from Monday night Disc Golf league, I'll probably have a small salad.

No comments: