Jun 30, 2010

Missed a Day

I took the day off yesterday so no update. Yesterday's weigh in was 268.0. The lowest in more than a year. It felt good. Yesterday I took a vacation day and went to Atlanta with my wife and kids. So I didn't keep to my program as well as I should have.

We stopped at Mayfield Dairy and I had a scoop of no sugar added ice cream. Later we had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. I ate turkey mini burgers so that included the bread. I also have a salad with regular dressing. At the Braves game I snacked with the boys on some trail mix.

Needless to say, this morning's weigh in was 271. I believe with my planned 3 mile hike tonight and back on track, my weigh in tomorrow will be good.

1 comment:

Judy Roo said...

good job ad....it is a challenge to keep to a program and live life..eating consciously must be a key to losing....

keep eating consciously and find the way to keep your focus when life invites you to revisit old patterns...

I am proud of you and sara beth too...weight loss is not easy...

mom