Dec 20, 2010

Difficult Sunday

I had a difficult day yesterday. Is was like I was starving. I haven't felt that way in a long time. So I gave in and had pop tarts, a sub from Dominos and two pieces of pizza. Later I felt sick. I ate way too much.

A different time in my life I would have done all that and more. Now, the feeling I felt after doing that is more than enough to keep me from doing it again...or least for a very long time.

Might be a defense thing to keep me honest over the next week with Christmas events. I have a staff lunch coming up this week, a Christmas party at a clients business, a family Christmas Tuesday night and Christmas weekend. A lot of temptations await me this week.

Today I'm bringing a salad and an apple for lunch. Won't have any protein till I get home tonight and grill some fish.

No comments: