Dec 14, 2010

Doing Really Well

I know it's been a long time since I've posted. Things have be going really well. This morning's weigh in was 248. My next goal is to be below 240 before Christmas and to be at 230 by the first week of January.

My appetite has been good...not getting hungry and doing really well with the smaller portions.

Today I had a small salad with sugar free and fat free Italian Dressing with lean turkey meat and some water. Dinner will be be grilled tilapia with a small salad and some water. The only 2 things I'm doing that isn't part of this program is chewing sugar free gum and drinking Pepsi Max or Coke Zero for my caffeine fix.

When I started this I was 297 and I've been as low as 247. I normally gain 2-5 pounds back while I work on maintaining. I will continue to do this program until I'm below 200 lbs. That's a long way to go but I know I can do it.

No comments: