Dec 15, 2010

Going Gets Good

Stepped on the scale this morning to see 246.8. The lowest I've seen the scale say in more than 15 years. If things stay on track, I should see 240 before Christmas. Maybe even 235.

Today I'm wearing a sweater that was bought Christmas 2006. It's a triple X Large. It's wayto big for me. In fact when I was fitted for a tux shirt recently I ended up with an XL. Big change from wearing 2x and 3x shirts for the past 10+ years.

Even with this weight loss over the past couple of years, I'm still in the obese category. I'd like to be just over-weight and not obese. So here's a few goals I'm setting forth today...

Weight by Christmas: 240
Weight by New years: 235
Weight by Valentines: 220
Weight by Easter: 205
Weight by Mother's Day: 190

It's hard to imagine being below 200 pounds. With saying that it was also hard to imagine being 250 again. It was hard to imagine fitting into clothes that I haven't worn in more than 10 years. It was hard to imagine I could be outside playing with my kids and not getting completely worn out.


No comments: