Dec 16, 2010

New Name

Do you like the new name of the blog? I thought it kinda of funny...poking humor at myself in the process. However, I'm worried that my Mom, when she reads it, won't find the humor.

I must say right here, right now that I have never considered myself to be fat. Maybe that's just my way of justifying the amount of weight I gained over the years. I know I've buried some feeling deep down due to the weight issues I've dealt with.

Losing weight is more than eating healthier, exercising, and changing habits. It's about facing lots of issues that may have contributed to over-eating. Emotional eating was something that I know I did way to much of. I work hard on having fruits or veggies around when a craving hits. I also need to be aware of enablers.

Enablers are those that offer food or sweets and then act as if you've hurt their feeling by not trying a bite. I tend to think some don't want me to lose weight because one of the things they could feel good about themselves is when they compared themselves to me...weight wise.

Anyway...new title. I hope my mom is okay with it.

1 comment:

Judy Roo said...

hey ad....you can bet your ass I am...are you smiling yet...maybe even giving me that little smile when you don't want me to know you are laughing on the inside?

I love you ad.....keep up the good work...

I have been doing weight watchers for a week now and really like the new points plus program.....

my favorite walden farms dressing is the bacon ranch....love that...

don't worry abour your title ad...it is ok with your mom...

xo
so ad...don't w